Thursday, September 30, 2010

So Many Nice People Out There!

Hey Folks!
Every time I go blog hopping, I find so many nice people!  So much sharing and friendliness goes on out there!  After a rough week, I came in here to see what's going on, and found some very nice goodies that...yes...Lynette...made me smile!  First of all, Lynette of Crazed Minds sent me an email to let me know she was going to share the "extra cuppa coffee" I sent her.  So I hopped over to her blog, and goodness gracious, she not only is offering the "extra cup" as a giveaway (she has such a big heart, doesn't she?), she also shared some very nice comments about several wonderful people who had made her smile!  So nice to hear good news and share the smiles!  Head on over to Lynette's and get in on the goodies she has to offer!  She has so many giveaways going on and so easy to enter!  You'll be sure to leave with a smile!
Then, my friend Trishia over at French Kissed received the One Lovely Blog Award I sent her, and now she is passing it on to her friend Dorith in Brazil!  Along with that, she shared with us the link to Dorith's site.  And you gotta go check it out!  I went over, and I don't know what she was saying, but oh my, what beautiful pictures and artwork!  The site is full of flying birds, butterflies, flowers, and even dancing mushrooms!  Certainly made me smile!

So, if you're in need of a few extra smiles this week, go and check out these two sites, and you will be in for some special treats!  Enjoy the beauty and enter those giveaways! 
Thanks Lynette and Trishia for sharing the love and smiles!

This evening I had to come back in here and add a P.S:  I discovered two other very lovely ladies' kind remarks!  I found that Sueberry from A Very Merry Christmas Store and Ms. Bingles Vintage Christmas had both left some very nice remarks about cottonfieldfarm!  Thanks to all of you for your thoughtfulness!  Please visit these blogs; you will be in for a variety of special treats!

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, we already know your so easy to share bloggy love with. BTW found some wooden beads to put between the wooden card tiles. PERFECT! Had them here on another necklace that was not ever being worn. So now going to a good use. Isn't that frugal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Very frugal! Sounds like everything came together so nicely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina,
    I finally got the "blog awards" done!
    I just wanted to thank you again, for the lovely award....I just have been so busy with Christmas trees!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Thanks for the follow...I'm following you back!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I'm a following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks fors topping by my blog. I am following you, hope you will follow back

    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/weekly-linkups-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE BLOG!!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

    And reading your messages has made me smile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much everyone! I love blog-hopping and meeting so many new and wonderful people!
    Thanks for taking the time to follow back!
    God bless!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete